Re: Allnoun

The female-doctor's spouse (who is male)'s garden's tree boat (made of that
tree) traveler teacher (who travelled on said boat) gift [at this point I
reread what I had so far to make sure that there was some sense to it, since
this one didn't fit too well.  Didn't help so I skimmed to the end, and when
I saw apple, knew how it would come out.  So continuing...
] red thing (that gift) which is an apple.

So someone gave an apple to the teacher who travelled on a boat made from
the wood of a tree from the garden of a female doctor's male spouse.

My confidence level isn't all that high - ther is no context to confirm
any of the tanru relationships.  If there were, this should be quite
undertsandable.

In speech, a string like that would probably have pauses and emphases that
might make it easier  - if the listener knew the vocabulary well enough to
keep up.

Not in conversation, but I have come up with a long tanru that was understood
on first hearing.  It started with a familiar point, though

melbi cmalu nixli ckule dinju vorme greku mudri dinko stedu jgari jgalu mruli
I can go on in several variations, and I have, with people having little
trouble folloiwing.

lojbab