Re: amusing story

Jorge to Philip:
> > I look forward to being able
> > to write verse in Lojban. Seems to me it'd be easier to find interesting
> > rhymes than in Esperanto. (Emphasis on the -o ! )
> I don't know, I think it's hard in both languages, but I don't want to
> discourage you, do write some Lojban verse!

When I tried writing a rhyming poem (I have postponed further work on
it until my jbobau is adequate. It is, incidentally, in iambic
*tetrameter*.), I found that VhV rhymes were boringly easy, while
VCCV/VCV rhymes were very hard to come by. I eventually made much use
of the delightful -anci gismu, which seemed one of the very very few
decent rhyme sets, and I have since observed Jorge using the same -anci
rhymes in one of his poems he posted to the list.

---
And