Re: how do you say...

la lojbab cusku di'e

> >         ko klama le zarci rai le ka sutra
>
> I would think you want "serai" which is the place that takes the property.

I think I prefer "rai", because the fastness is what is superlative, not
the going to the market.

> and would explicitly say
>
>      ko klama le zarci serai leka do ka'e sutra

How do you interpret that? Is it:

      le nu ko klama le zarci cu traji le ka do ka'e sutra
      Make your going to the market superlative in the property
      of you being able to be fast

?
If that's the right interpretation, then it doesn't work.

> to get the "As you can" part in.

To get that I'd say:

       ko klama le zarci rai le kakne ka sutra
       Go to the store with superlative possible property of being fast

Jorge