Re: ciska bai tu'a zo bai

I'm not sure that I am following this discussion of simlu.  But if I recall
correctly, we left it as a raising by the same rationale as we did gasnu
and zukte - it is a sort of definition of raising to attribute a specific
role to the raised sumti among those related in the abstraction.

In the case of gasnu/zukte, there is a claim that the raised sumti IS
the agent.  In the case of simlu, the relation is only an apparent one with
reference to an observer/judge.

Now maybe all this (equally obscure to me) discussion of lambda in abstractions
might render some of the debate moot - since it also seems to be tied to
singling out one of the sumti of an abstraction for special relationship.

BTW, pc tentatively approves of the use of lambda to solve the 'nature of
abstractions' problem, assuming that my description of the discussion has
any bearing on what people actually intend.

lojbab