Re: ga'i[nai], ke'u[nai], va'i[nai]

> In this case, however, Zipf may argue for a reversal of meaning for ga'i,
> since almost all examples of actual usage are of "ga'inai", and a lot more
> people have reason to be obsequious than blatantly pompous.

I support this.  I also support getting the "va'i" and "ke'u" scales aligned,
as long as we're thinking about changes.  They both mean "say again...say
differently", applied to words and larger constructs respectively, but
"ke'u" and "va'inai" mean "repeating", whereas "ke'unai" and "va'i" mean
"going on".  Bogus.

In addition, I would really like to see ".o'o" come to mean "anger", because
"angry" is a fundamental emotion like "fear" (.ii).  Can we still fix this?

--
John Cowan		sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.