Re: ciska bai tu'a zo bai

JL> > 7.1)    ko ga'inai nenri klama le mi zdani
JL> >         you-imperative [low-rank!] enter type-of come-to my house.
JL> >         Honorable one, enter my unworthy house.

This is translated correctly, though it may seem counterintuitive.
Remember that attitudinals for the most part are expressions of the self.
"ga'inai" expresses "I am so meek" as compared to that whch it marks.

In this case, however, Zipf may argue for a reversal of meaning for ga'i,
since almost all examples of actual usage are of "ga'inai", and a lot more
people have reason to be obsequious than blatantly pompous.

I await the community's opinion on this, but with the dcitionary work rushng
headlong, but people who might want a change should speak up early. My reaction
to last minute changes to the dictionary file:

   mi ga'i na se zdile

%^)

lojbab