cukta

        The description of the x1 of cukta has been changed from "..not
a physical object.." to "[a physical object or its analogue]".
        I take it from this that I can say:

        La djan benji le cukta mi NY mrilu
        John transfers the book to me from NY by mail.

and I need to say:
        La djan benji le se cukta mi NY fonxa
        John transfers the book to me from NY by modem.

        Is this correct? Also, what is the analogue of a physical
object? Is it always physical? Or can it after all be the information
contained in a wave, for example?

djer   jlk@netcom.com