Re: Problem perhaps

NN> (We still have no good anaphoric device for something massively embedded
NN> like {lenu zo no'a ka'e se pilno}. Don't think we'll get one in a hurry
NN> either.

Could you explain this a little better?  I don't see what is massively embedded
in this example.  I presume it may depend on from where you want to refer to
it.  If within the same (incomplete) sumti, I guess no'a will work as Iain
suggests  (I suspect that this was what I was half-remebering.  I need to add
a note to the cmavo list about reflexive use of no'a (and John Cowan needs
it in his paper if it isn't already).  If the reference is from a later sumti,
I guess after the keikei in Iain's example, you just use a "ri" appropriately
subscriopted if need be.

O h I guess that was your example - let me quote it here for other readers
who don't have the message handy:

.i fau leda'i nu ma'a na'eca'a tugni lenu zo no'a ka'e se pilno la'edi'u keikei
ma'a .e'u tugni ledei nu se pilno