Re: lenu mi siskytadni cu mulno/ rIn jIQulmeH Qu'.

> ui ui la nitcion krefu zvati
> i fi'i doi nitcion mi do zandjine'u le nu mulgau le tadnyprosa
> i xu ba'o fanva ri la lojban (to zo'o i mi djuno le du'u so'o djedi
> cu temci le cabna la'e di'u toi)
> i mi ji'a gleki pacna le nu tavla do ca la logfest

Happiness, happiness, the one named nitcion occurs at. Hospitality,
O nitcion, I favorably-desire-reward you for the act of completely
doing the study-prose. Is it true that you in the aftermath translate
it into Lojban (humorously, I know the fact that several full days is
the elapsed time between now and such translation)? I in addition happily
dream about the event of talking to you during the time of Logfest.