RAFSI BASELINE - CORRECTION

John Cowan told me today that he found an error in the posted rafsi baseline.
One change that was retracted did not get made in the file.

di'o should be moved from dirgo to dinko, which is where it was before the
revision.

Cowan also reported finding an extraneous letter in the CVC section for
"zvati".  I do not have this on any of my copies, but if it
in some way c5rept into the posted copy, please delete it.

I figure this corection is small enough to not bother reposting the whole
thing.

lojbab