re ponse

I'm not sure exactly what ponse means, but I can say that it is fairly broad
and not limited to legal possession.  I believe ckaji handles most situations
of properties, so that ponse is limited to 'things'.  I've always viewed
ponse as including physical possession wothout legal possession, but as being
somewhat more restricted than loose association per srana/pe.  The other
related word not mentioned in this discussion is steci, wherein something
is limited to the 'possession' of anopther to the exlcusion of other possibil-
ities (or association).  But I think two people can ponse the same thing,
though in different ways. You may legally own it, but I may be physically
possessing it, or sitting on it (if a chair, for example).

lojbab