Re: loi logji ja na'e logji lasnyvalsi zo'u

Good clear lojban, except for the last part, where I got lost even on
several readings. I think my problems were twofold:
1) I didn't know what to make of "tai", and indeed, looking at your
translation I don't think "mintu ... tai" is what you mean: they're not
'the same by means of', they're 'the same as can be shown by means of'.
2) I don't think you mean 'nu darlu', though I can't find a better one
(to be fair, it's partly me - I missed the 'nu').

I have for a long time been correcting other people's "je" to various
things, including "ja". I'm disturbed by your equivalence of an internal
conjunction and an external disjunction, but I really can't see anything
wrong with it. I *think* it's an artifact of universal quantification.
Incidentally, the picky would prefer "lo pritu jonai xunle", but I'm not
one of them.