Re: la bradfrd jbogirz

I, a very beginning lojbanist, read and attempted to translate A.D.M.Smith's
letter, and i have a few questions....

Am i right in reading "le mi selci'a" as "my text"?  "mi" here serves as a
possessive?

Why does it start with "coi la tcidu"... tcidu is a gismu, right?  Does "la"
put tcidu into the "vocative case"?

What exactly does "bo" do?  Extract the x1 of the previous sentence?

What does he mean by "skami nelci"?  ("mi skami nelci")

Doesn't "tarmi naldikni" mean something like "shaped disorder"?  Or does it
mean "disordered shape" (seemingly a more appropriate description of a fan)?

Finally... how does the last sentence ("ri jo'u gi snuji lei sovda joi tamca
le burna'a gi le ckafi") work?  Is "snuji" the selbri here?  Why is "gi"
in front of the selbri and in front of a sumti?  How does this work?

Thank you for your patience...
amanda