Paragraph 3, Polish story.

La malsekaj herboj ekmurmuris sub la tremanta korpo de Numa; lia mallauxta
vocxo, humile peteganta, rediris:

--- Vi postulas kvincent kapojn, Sinjoro de l' mondo, sed kiajn? mia mortema
orelo ne auxdis tion cxi. Morgaux, en la gxardenoj, kiujn ankoraux ne detruis
Tibro superakvanta la landon, antaux ol la oraj haroj de Febus lumigos la
teron, mi detrancxos kaj metos sur vian altaron kvincent kapojn de ajlo!

En la ree silentigxinta spaco ektondris la vocxo de Jupitero:

--- Vi estas avarulo, Numa, kaj vi provas sxpari la kapojn de viaj Romanoj.
Donu do al mi mil korojn, elsxiritajn el la homoj brustoj!

The dry grass started mumbling under the trembling body of Numa; his soft
voice, humbly greatly-requesting, responded:

--- You demand five hundred heads, Lord of the world, but what sort of heads?
My mortal ear did not hear this. Tomorrow, in the gardens, which the Tiber
flooding the land hasn't destroyed yet, before the golden hairs of Phoebus
light up the earth, I will cut off and put on your altar five hundred heads
of garlic!

In the again having become silent space suddenly thundered the voice of
Jupiter:

--- You are greedy, Numa, and you try to save up the heads of your Romans.
Therefore give me a thousand hearts, torn out of the human chests!

ni'o loi sudga srasu co'a se savru ne'o leko'a xadni noi se desku

The mass of dry grass started being a source of noise beneath He1's body
which was being shaken.

.i ko'a culcpe joi fracru sepi'o leko'a to'e cladu voksa li ga'inai do caicpe
doi mujytru tu'a munonole stedu be ma

He1 humble-requested-mixed-with-react-said with his1 unloud voice "(Meek) you
strongly request, O world ruler, an action invloving fivehundred things
called heads of WHAT?

.i lo kerlo be mi noi baca'a morsi cu na tirne ledu'u be dakau

The ear of me who will in fact die didn't hear the sentence "of something
(known/filled in)"

.i mi ca le bavlamdei vaza le purdi poi na ca'a seke daspo jaurgacri'a le
rirxe po'u la tiber. ba lenu le slokre be la febos. gusni le tedyplini cu .ai
katne jebazibo punji ledo selfi'ijbu munonole stedu be lo sunga li'u

I, at the time of the future-adjacent day, there in the region of the garden
such that they were not actually destroy water-covered by the river which
is the Tiber, after the gold hair of Phoebus illuminates the terran planet
will (Intent) cut and straight after put on your offerings table five hundred
things described as heads of a garlic."

ni'o va'o le canlu noi pupujeca smaji kei le voksa be la .IUpiter. lidycru lu
do na'e lejnei doi numam.

(para) In the environment of the space which had been and is silent, the
voice of Jupiter lightning spoke "You don't like paying, O Numa.

.isemu'ibo do na vencu fo lei stedu be loi se la'ornai .ionai

With this motive, you do not sell with the heads of those constituting the
Latin nation (yeech)

.iki'ubo ko dunda mi paki'o risna poi se lacpu fo lo cutne be loi remna li'u

For this reason, give me one thousand hearts which are pulled out of the
breasts of the mass of humans."