an announcement list?

Major has suggested that those of you who are dropping out or thinking
of dropping out may be interested in an announcements-only mailing list.
Presumably traffic on such a list would be MUCH lighter.  I would presume
that anything posted to the announcements list would also go to
the main list, so no one would have to subscribe to both.  If you would
prefer to be on an announcements-only list, send a message to
lojban-list-request@snark.thyrsus.com
If we get enough people who want to switch, we'll consider setting it up.

lojbab