Three grammar questions

In the L.A. Whittaker group three questions came up.

1.  la bantas. mlatu -- Bantha is a cat.
	Is /cu/ required, or conversely, is "bantas. mlatu" (Bantha
	runner?) a tanru?  Or is this suppressed merely because the first
	term is a name?

2.  la bantas. cu klama fi le stizu mi -- Bantha goes from the chair to
	me?  or via me?  After an explicit caselink, following unnumbered
	sumti fill unoccupied cases in order, or numbers after the
	explicit one?

3.  ko'a stizu -- it is a chair (from lesson 2).  Am I correct that this
	is technically incorrect since ko'a has not been assigned an
	antecedent with goi?  Correct would be ti goi ko'a /cu/ stizu

4.  All of us had a lot of resistance to the pauses after names,
	particularly zo lojban.  I even told them (incorrectly) that it
	is a lujvo.  (My excuse: I'm used to thinking of N as a vowel.)

		-- jimc