No Subject

I got around to putting some of the changes Bob describes into my
personal lojban reference last night (not all, there are way too
many and I gave up and will wait for the PLS version...) but in
doing so I noticed two possible problems.

>"du" will be added to the [gismu] list as a result of being
> assigned the rafsi "dub" and "du'o"

There already exists gismu dunli "equals" with rafsi dun and du'i,
so there are now four rafsi that can be used to say "equals" in a
lujvo.  This strikes me as excessive.  It is not clear to me that
(a) the distinction between "du" and "dunli" is clear/important
enough to be made in lujvo (b) assuming the distinction is
clear in isolation, that a lujvo allows that kind of precision
anyway.  Compare "dubvamji" to "dunvamji" ...

> bilma   x1 is military/regimented/strongly organized/prepared by
>       system xx   for purpose x3

"bilma" means "ill" -- "bilni" is the gismu for "military."
Simple mistake, easily spotted & corrected.