Re: doi fraxinus communis

>>>fe'oca'emi'e tricrfraksizeicecmu .iji'a ca'emi'e .aclin.
>>
>>Does 'tricrfraksizeicecmu' work as one word? I suspect it would fall
>>apart -

No, it doesn't fall appart. As written, "cec" is the only stressed syllable.

>if it falls apart at the 'zei' that's not really a problem,
>>because 'tricrfraksi zei cecmu' is valid and equally meaningful
>
>That was the intention. I just prefer to write it together.

If you want to write it without spaces then you have to mark the
stress of the syllable "fra", otherwise it's only one word.

>> (though cecmu != kampu);
>
>I don't understand this.

kampu = common, universal
cecmu = community, colony

Presumably you want neither of those, but

fadni = common, ordinary

co'o mi'e xorxes