Re: logflash software

>>  I've struggled through about 340 words this way, but I'm considering
>>  starting over with a smaller number of new words per session.
>
>Makes sense to me for you to start over, unless your learning data will be
>sent to Nora (if she's still collecting it).

She is still collecting it, and we can survive starting over if you have not
progressed to Gaining Control.  Indeed we can probably get useful data from
those who start over in that mode.

>If it will not be, I found that
>starting over gave me a nice sense of accomplishment

??? How does sdtarting over give one a sense of accomplishment?  Indeed
I know several people who have started over many times, and thus never
make it to the bottom of the list.

If you are going to start over, by all means go to Gaining Control mode
(which does start you over in the process, but at least advances you on the
learning process to mastery of the vocabulary).

lojbab
----