Re: `at least one ' vrs `one or more'

>I have to agree with Jorge--I got it wrong the first time, and
>that sentence means the former.  I should have used {na'e}, since
>I intended the meaning "I dislike some cats".  The only way that
>{mi nelci lo mlatu} can be false is if I dislike /all/ cats.

Shouldn't that be polar negation {to'e nelci} instead?  Opposite of
like, rather than something other than like, which might include love,
for example.

mi to'e nelci lo mlatu
I opposite-of-like one-or-more-of-all cats.
I dislike some cats.

mi na'e nelci lo mlatu
I feel other-than like for some cats.
i. mi prami lo mlatu