Book Ad Banner

I'd like to produce some Web banner ads for the Lojban book,
but they really ought to have a picture of it.  I can create
a phony picture if I had the cover art (say in PostScript or
something similar).  I'd be happy to give the ads to the
group to use however they'd like (I'm only going to put one
on my site, but I assume Cowan or LLG may want to do more).

Does anyone have such cover art, or should I wait for the
real thing and just take a picture?

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lcrocker.html>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,