Re: Ironic Use of Attitudinals

>I have read that someone on this list (I think it's lojbab) actually
>speaks lojban in a monotone so as to avoid injecting cultural dependent
>aspects (e.g. attitudinals).  I assume this is true. (lojbab - 'fess-up.
>Do you confirm or deny?)

I HAVE done so, but do not generally do so, in order to make the very
points that you and I have been arguing for, in teaching the language.
Moreover, a computer speaking Lojban will not be speaking the language with
any emotional inflection, and yet needs to be able to express the entirety
of the language.

lojbab