Re: What's going on here?

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Karen Stein wrote:

> This is already happening, on a small level, as I use "ko'o" regularly to
> replace "him or her" and such.  So far I can only use it in writing or
> speaking to myself or the several others to whom I have explained to concept.
>  It _has_ been useful, and is a much simpler and quicker expression.

I find myself using "pe'i" in English writing, usually in my own notes or
in stuff written for the Lojban list where someone is likely to understand
it.

JCB (the inventor of Loglan) constantly uses "soi crano" in his English
writing about Loglan, and I think someone explained to me what it meant
but I've forgotten.

co'o mi'e Chris