Re: RV: na'e entails na?

> > Why not just use "drata"? Surely examples like this are part of what it's
> > meant for.

> Now presumably you are proposing that one should say "I would
> very much enjoy that you drata suppigulate me", but you will
> surely concede that this tanru is susceptible to a far greater
> variety of interpretations than the na`e version would be.

There is a standard for drata in x3.  So "I would very much enjoy that you
drata fileka gletu kei suppligulate me" with the sort of otherness being
restricted to gletu-ness.

Although with the simplified "na'e" things are unwieldy "I would very
much enjoy that you don't and na'e suppigulate me".

ni'oco'omi'e dn.