Re: "Nearly Correct" (was New thread, anyone?)

 >"Almost Correct"
>
>This seems symmetrical to me: the near-thing is the same as
>the correct-thing, and either could serve as the tertau.

But the near-thing is not the same as the correct-thing! It is
close to it, but not the same. "Almost correct" is not a kind
of correct, it is a kind of non-correct. It is near the border,
but on the negative side. Near the border on the positive
side would be "barely correct".

 >That leaves two choices:
>
>    jbidra j1=d1  d2  d3     j2=d4 , and
>    drajbi d1=j1  d4=j2  j3  d3

I get a different one:

drajbi  j1  [j2=d1]  j3=d2  d3  d4
             x1 is almost correct in property x2 in situation x3 by standard
x4

We had a discussion about "almost" and "barely" during the fuzzy
logic debate. I don't remember it coming to anything, though.

Jorge