Re: LE and VOI

cu'u la djef
> We can't express specificity and veridicality, but we can
>expres non-specificity and NON-veridicality!

We can express specificity and veridicality in several ways:

            le mlatu noi mlatu cu blabi
            The cat, which btw really is a cat, is white.

            ro mlatu poi mi fi ke'a tavla cu blabi
            Each of the really-is-a-cat that I'm talking about are white.

but I don't see any need to stress that we really are talking
about a real cat, since that will be the default assumption.
Context has to clearly indicate otherwise for {le mlatu} to
refer to something that is not a cat.

co'o mi'e xorxes