Re: IJD3 (the Third International Jameld Day)

On the 8th, I wrote:

# Now, on with the matter at hand: I am deep in preparation for the Third
# International Jameld Day which takes place this coming Saturday. There
will
<snip description of planned events, cake, beards etc>
# Does anyone else do this sort of thing with their conlangs?

Um. Judging from the lack of response, presumably not. In fact, this year
even the usually vibrant Jameldic community failed to do this sort of
thing. Most of the local Association Members were away or working, and the
diaspora were also either working the weekend or, unfortunately, broke. We
had to cancel the whole thing, but I still had all the cake for company
</evil grin>. This also gave me more time to work on Rahha. Watch this
space...

James

| James Campbell | james@zeugma.force9.co.uk | www.zeugma.force9.co.uk |
 Blithery: it is a complexion of the mind.