lo cukta pe la lojban.

coi doi lojbab.

I will certainly buy (at least) one copy of _The Complete
Lojban Language_.  I plan to make my purchase in advance of
publication, so that I can qualify for the "substantially
discounted" advance price.  I intend to pay in cash.

co'o mi'e markl

coi doi runbau selci'i

IMO Lojban has the potential to rejuvenate the artificial
language movement.  Lojban is a highly capable expressive
medium, produced by a collaborative design effort, based on
predicate logic, cultural neutrality & the elimination of
syntactic ambiguity.  As such, Lojban is presently without
peer.  If the field of linguistic engineering has a future,
_The Complete Lojban Language_ by John Woldemar Cowan is
surely destined to become a classic.  No library on
constructed languages can be complete - or even adequate -
without it.  No conlang user, designer or advocate can
afford to ignore it.  Every learner & user of Lojban should
own a copy for reading & reference.

Those who want Lojban to survive & prosper should purchase
this book.

Those interested in the design & description of novel human
languages other than Lojban should also purchase this book,
as the _de facto_ standard of excellence in the field.

co'o mi'e markl