A Kill-All

Here is a final template for complex sumti/modifiers:

term_81                 :  sumti_mod_complex_82
                        |  term_set_83
                        |  NA_KU_810
                        ;

sumti_mod_complex_82    :  sumti_or_mod_84
                        |  sumti_mod_complex_82 BO_508 sumti_or_mod_84
                        |  sumti_mod_complex_82 XAhA_681 sentence_406
                        ;

sumti_or_mod_84         :  sumti_90
                        |  mod_head_490 gap_450
                        |  mod_head_490 sumti_90
                        |  mod_head_490 relative_clauses_121
                        |  XUhU_680 sentence_40
                        ;

This grammar handles about everything -- restrict ad libitum.

I still think the relative clauses solution is a viable one!

I have tentatively introduced two new selma'o because I don't think
being able to glue sumti is necessarily enough -- especially if the
relative clause structure is eliminated from the model.
XUhU sentences can be used as independent terms, XAhA sentences
must always be attached to sumti_mod_complexes. The selma'o could
be empty now -- members would be introduced later on without a
grammar change.

The final working model can be derived from this general model
without any great difficulty -- this just shows that almost any
conceivable structure can be implemented. Some/all of the BO might
be replaced with suitable new cmavo.

  co'o mi'e veion

.i mi du la'o sy. Veijo Vilva sy.