rafsi for "jai" should be "jax-"

A rafsi for "jai" was suggested by lojbab, acting on some remarks by
Nick, over a year ago.  I was out to lunch at the time: I think
having one is justified, and that it should be "jax" (rather than "jaz",
the only remining other possibility), just to be tolglico.

Bob also suggested using something other than "jai" just to get to a less
cluttered part of rafsi space, but there are no remaining monosylables,
and I think a monosyllabic cmavo as well as rafsi is essential.

--
John Cowan					cowan@ccil.org
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.