Re: Frequently asked questions

Well, actually that one hasn't been asked all that much - just suddenly
by 2 people.

The Lojban brochure was of course our original FAQ set.  There have been
relatively few regularly asked questions about the technical details of
the language, and they have tended to evolve with time or else to go through
phases.  The only consistent one has been the apostrophe vs. h  tradeoff,
and that is as much debating a design issue as asking the question, though
if we worded our discussions in print more carefully we might enable people
to avoid the question.

It might be interesting to have someone comb the archive and look for
questions that have even been asked twice.  I'm not sure that there are
that many, but they could be assembled.

lojbab