Re: Many things, catching up

>4) About "The weather is hot":
>(the air can be hot, my stove can be
>hot, love can't be hot if you're not speaking in metaphors, preciseness
>can't be hot at all; can weather be hot? ... ... Sorry. It's half past
>two in the morning and my fingers lost control of my head.)

No, I think you may be right.  "weather" seems to be a level of abstraction
above things like "air" and "stove".  The "weather" literally can't be hot
any more than "hotness" can be hot.  I think the "temperature" can't be hot
either, although we say that in English all the time.

>1) About the alien:
>ni'o .iicaidai ko na jgari le xance be le goi ko'a fange .imaubo tu'e ko
>na pencu ko'a .ijonai do .e ko'a .e lei marce pe do'o cu spoja tu'o .i ko'a
>ba'e dutmai

.i .iinai pe'i lenu ko'a cu dutmai kei lenu ko'a cu zunle pritu cfipu kei
mleca leka cumki zo'o