Re: Beginners question (was: Re: coi za'e jboterymri)

>> i le do se ciska na mutce nitcu le nu cikre  i ku'i lo do lojbo zirpu ki'a
>    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>I haven't found this pattern in The Draft Reference Grammar. :-(
>I guess it is equal to {le se ciska be do}. Am I right?
>And if yes, does the way to do the same thing with x3 etc. exists?

Yes. "le do te tavla" is your topic of discussion; le do xe klama is your
means of transport.  The equivalent is "le se ciska/te tavla/xe klama
*pe* do - i.e. there is no requirement that the "do" be in x1 of the selbri.

If you NEED to be specific about the relationship of "do", you CAN make a
preposed relative clause, but even I need to check the syntax in the
YACC grammar so as to recall what terminators are needed.

lojbab