Re: quantifiers

la pycyn. cusku di'e

> The argument goes that we have somehow gotten to the point where  _ro da
> poi broda_ = _ro lo broda_ = _ro broda_ and, since the first of these is
> given as having existential import, all the rest do too.

And I, on the other hand, believe that the three expressions are
equivalent and NONE of them has existential import; that nothing quantified
with "ro" (or "no", which is its dual) has existential import.
(I believe that jimcs also believes this.)

What are the arguments against this viewpoint?

--
John Cowan					cowan@ccil.org
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.