Re: Attitudes and vocatives (was: Lojban recordings)

la xorxes joi la djan cusku be di'e casnu

> > What if I want to say "I got your offer, let me think about it". Is there
> > no way then of acknowledging without commiting one way or the other as to
> > acceptance?
> How about "je'e.iecu'i"?

Yes, but then {je'e} by itself doesn't entail acceptance of an offer.
That would be {je'e.ie}.

> Your definition of "blame" seems too broad:  surely there is an element
> of condemnation in it.

Yes, I meant that blame is more than disapproval. It is
disapproval+assignment of responsability. It is possible to
assign responsability with approval as well, although I don't
know how to do that in Lojban.

Jorge