cassette tapes

The only cassette tapes we distribute are the ones recorded to go with the
original draft textbook lessons.  That is an about-45-minute tape if
I recall, and we sell it for $10.  Unfortunately, there is no set of
matching text still being sold, since Cowan's rewrite of the draft textbook
reordered the dialogs, and we have never re-recorded things.  It is the latter
rewrite which is available on the ftp site and in print from us.

If some people who speak the language fairly well want to prepare a new
tape with text acommpaniment, It would be great, but it is not on my
priority list, so someone else has to do it.

lojbab