CONLANG: Re: Intersection

Sez Logical Language Group:

> Nick Nicholas mentioned thhat he was going to be at Intersection in Glasgow
> for at least one day durring the convention.  He is on a panel about Klingon
> on Friday sometime.

I will in fact be in Glasgow from Thursday noon until Tuesday morning (when
I go back to give a very hungover talk at the University of Edinburgh.)
Bulletin board notices will be posted, and of course do feel free to mob
me in an orderly and civilised fashion at my panel. (I expect to be able to
drag Ivan Derzhanski up with me for the day, too.)

--
A Frenchman once observed to me:       Nick Nicholas.
On the edge of the Rubicon             Linguistics, University of Melbourne.