Re: Existence and occurrence of events (was: ago24 & replies)

la kris cusku di'e

> Minor nitpick: I think you mean to say "mi troci lonu da muvdu lo rokci".
> Rokci takes an agent in the first place and a moved-thing in the second.
  -----
  muvdu

That was the old muvdu, the new one doesn't have an agent, but it's
easy to get the old meaning back: muvgau.

The strange thing is that muvdu only covers a very limited set of
motions, only translations. If an object rotates, it isn't muvdu.

For points, the only type of movement possible is translations, but
for more general bodies, there are other types. Rigid bodies can
rotate in place, but that is not muvdu. Non-rigid bodies have much
more freedom of movement, but again they don't muvdu unless they
change position.

Jorge