Re: pronouns (was: replies re. ka & mamta be ma)

la djan cusku di'e

> > or you can avoid pronouns altogether, which are nothing but convenient
> > optional add-ons anyway ;)
>
> Well, no.  As Quine points out, the da-series does real work, and is
> indispensable for reference & reification (q.v. in >Quiddities<); the
> other KOhA cmavo are probably dispensable.

I'm not sure that the work of {da} can't be handled by {lo}, but anyway,
the argument was that {goi} was dispensable. This concerns the assignable
pronouns, not the da-series. It would be interesting to see something
using {da} that can't be re-expressed without using it.

Jorge