Re: jorne

>Lojbab:
>> I still abhor zi'o and would thus never suggest it %~)
>
>Is the abhorrence to the notion of creating a new selbri by removing
>a sumti place of another selbri, or is it to the syntactic device of
>filling the sumti place by {ziho}, which looks like a sumti?

The latter.  I still prefer tanru/lujvvo approaches to modifying place
structures to add or remove places.

I also tend to think rather more highly of the existing place structures.
Thus I have trouble conceiving of a fastening without an agent.  When people
start coming up with specific usage problems, I can then try to resolve them,
but only a real pattern of such problems will convince me that "zi'o lasna"
iss even meaningful.

lojbab