Re: New versions of diagrammed examples and short brochure...

> From: Logical Language Group <lojbab@access.digex.net>
> Subject: New versions of diagrammed examples and short brochure...
> To: veion@xiron.pc.helsinki.fi
> Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 10:37:50 -0500 (EST)
>
> now available at the FTP site.  If you have HTML-ized either of these, you may
> want to incorporate the changes.
>
> --
> John Cowan		sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
> 		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.

    I already caught both of them from sci.lang . I tried diffing the
  brochure but the diff file was almost double in size - perhaps due
  to minor formatting differencies. This is the one situation I was
  afraid of - both manual scanning for differencies and reconversion
  are quite tedious. It would have been better to do the changes to
  the HTML sources - then we could have used Mosaic or Lynx to produce
  the raw text version. Well, no use crying over spilled milk, but we
  really ought to utilize our limited resources more sensibly. Once
  more I suggest that at least those documents which we may want to
  put on-line ought to be maintained in HTML (or some other easily
  convertible format). I'd think that making changes to a HTML
  version might actually require less work as one wouldn't have to
  mind minor formatting details - the Web client programs would take
  care of those.

  I'll see about the changes when I've got a few hours to spare.

     Veijo