Re: 2nd Logfest IRC log

Lojbab:
>This is the log from the 2nd IRC session at LogFest, and some after-the-fact
> commentary from Veijo and Lojbab on how things went.
>
>I had to do heavy editing of
>these texts due to a lot of display control stuff and multi-threaded typing
>and the texts may have some errors or illogical order to them.

Maybe you could make it consistent in representing <lojbab> and <xorxes> the
same way as the other people.  It took me a while to figure out that lines
with only ">" at the beginning were an extra person speaking, and it was
confusing.

This was interesting to read through.  I had to resort to my gi'uste too
often; it must have been hectic in real time.

I hope I can have the word lists well-memorized in time for next year's IRC
session!

                     ____
 Chris Bogart        \  /  ftp://ftp.csn.org/cbogart/html/homepage.html
 Quetzal Consulting   \/   cbogart@quetzal.com