An unambiguous language

Consider the following "translation" of a phrase from the Spanish work
"El Se\~nor Presidente", by Miguel Angel Asturias.

Original phrase:

	punos de arroz cocido envueltos en periodicos viejos

"Translation" by a package called "Spanish Scholar for Windows"

	fists of cooked rice wrapped in periodic old men

When I saw that, I fell over laughing....  "Fists" I understand, but
"periodic old men" instead of "old newspapers"!

Aren't we glad we have at least one unambiguous language in the world?

--
John Cowan		sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.