Re: more on lehe & ka

la .and. cusku di'e

> I have been wondering whether the intention behind "ka" is that it
> picks out defining properties, and behind "lehe" is that it picks
> out nondefining properties. "lohe", perhaps, is supposed to pick
> out both.

I don't think so.  "ka" and "lo'e" pick out actual properties, and "le'e
picks out in-mind ones (which may or may not hold).  I do not know how
to express in Lojban the difference between "technically" and "regular", but
they are surely discursives of some sort.  "sa'e" probably helps cover the
ground.

--
John Cowan		sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.