Re: About 'zasti'

la rob cusku di'e

> >zasti zat     za'i exist
> >x1 exists/is real/actual/reality for x2 under metaphysics x3
>
> In my opinion, this definition (though  perfectly "politically correct" :)
> is not satisfactory.

I tend to agree with you. If I believe that something exists, then I believe
it exists for everybody. If I want to say that in my opinion something
exists but I accept that you think that it doesn't, then I wouldn't say
{ko'a na zasti do}, since in my opinion it exists for everybody.

Unless the x2 is the place for the one who holds the opinion, but then every
selbri should have such a place.

Jorge