Re: SE & FA

>I am I right in these translations?
>   se mamta fa mi  "I am a mother"
>   selmamta fa mi  "I have a mother"
>
>---
>And

No.  "fa" manipulation is conseidered totally metalinguistic.  You MUST
physically rearrange the pieces to know what is meant.  I think this
even overrides scope issues, though I am not sure we addressed the issue.
(Thus  "broda de fa roda" would mean the same as "roda broda de").  I don't
feel real strooong on scope interaction and "FA" if you-all who like to
use it want scope to be spoken order dependent.  I am more concerned with
SE conversion.

lojbab