Re: Order of time tenses

> TAhE says how the interval is to be filled by the event. (I'm including
> the 'numberROI' here with TAhE.) It can be continuously filled with one
> event, regularly with an indeterminate number of repetitions, etc.
>
> ZAhO says what "phase" we are talking about. The "phase" can coincide
> with the event proper (ca'o), be some time after the event proper (ba'o),
> before the start of the event proper (pu'o), after what should have been
> the end but wasn't (za'o), at the start (co'a), at the end (co'u), etc.

I should have thought it necessary to have [ZAhO [TAhE [ZAho [selbri]]]].
For example, smoking is an activity, while habitually smoking is a
state, (She smokes), though it can be an activity (She is smoking a lot
these days). [I am trying to use Lojban terms for aktionsart here.]
Similarly, crossing a frontier is an achievement, a punctual event, but
iteratively crossing a frontier is an activity. If one has to cross
a frontier thrice per day, then this is an accomplishment ('process'
in Lojban terms, I think), though each individual crossing remains
an achievement.

---
And