Re: more sources of opacity-like phenomena

I of course will defer to pc if he disagrees, but I think that in the issue
of tense and negation attached to the selbri using grammar rules 130/131,
that both have bridi scope exported to thhe prenex in the order they are attached to the selbri.  reroiku, on the other hand, will act like naku at the same
location as far as scope, if I understand/recall our previous rulings.

This seems to be the most consistent way to explain what we put into the
grammar, including the interchangeability of tense and negation attached
to the front of the selbri.  At that point we had clearly decided that such
attachment of the negation would have full bridi scope, and I think the
interchangeability demands that the tense have similar scope.

lojbab