Re: diversity

la .and. cusku di'e

> > > (I am in favour of a kind of opacity marker that means "the following
> > > sumti can't be exported to the prenex out of the abstraction containing
> > > the bridi the sumti is sumti of".)
> >
> > That's {tu'a}. It already exists.
>
> I mean a marker like $$$$ in "mi djica lo nu mi citka $$$$ lo plise"
> where $$$$ rules out "da poi plise zohu mi djica lo nu mi citka da".
> At present, I think, the zohu-form is not ruled out.

No, it is ruled out.  Every da variable is attached to the innermost possible
prenex, that is to say, to the innermost bridi.  Your example must mean:

	mi djica lo no da poi plise zo'u mi citka da

given possible alpha-conversion to get rid of conflict with any other "da".

--
John Cowan		sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.