{loi} electron

As far as we know, all electrons in the universe are identical except
for differences in position and velocity.  When you perceive an
electron (as with a Millikan experiment with charged oil droplets) you
say, `Mr. Electron again'.

Hence {loi} is a good categorizer for electrons:

    la milikan pu ganse loi dikca
    Millikan detected  part of the mass of all electrons.

However, we also count electrons; for example, on one oil droplet,
Millikan detected three electrons.  This suggests, which is contrary
to the sumti paper:

    la milikan pu ganse ci loi dikca

What should I say, to talk about three electrongs, that are not part
of a team, are not typical or stereotypical, are not merely what I am
designating, are `for real', but also are truly all identical; maybe
all the same single entity, merely moving for fractions of a Planck
time from one spot/velocity to another?

    Robert J. Chassell               bob@gnu.ai.mit.edu
    25 Rattlesnake Mountain Road     bob@grackle.stockbridge.ma.us
    Stockbridge, MA 01262-0693 USA   (413) 298-4725